Are you interested in the latest innovations, hands-on sessions, lectures and case discussions? Then join the Paediatric OCT Course hosted by the University of Leicester.
The course features topics like anterior segment, retina, optic nerve, nystagmus, prematurity and paediatric glaucoma.
Key speakers are:
- Prof. I. Gottlob, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Leicester
- Mr. C. K. Patel, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Dr. F. Proudlock, University of Leicester
- Mr. J. Abbott, Birmingham Children's Hospital
- Ms. H. Lee, University of Southampton
For more information click here.
Register now and discover the hand-held OCT for paediatric usage!
To register for the course, please send an email to: OCTcourse@le.ac.ukn