Ergonomics at the Workplace: Improve Efficiency by Enhancing User Comfort
Use the potential of ergonomics to your competitive advantage. Leica Microsystems offers microscopes, components and modules for configuring the ideal ergonomic workplace, whether in a laboratory, manufacturing or quality control environment.
- Employees feel better while focusing on their job
- Fewer work absences and health problems related to work environment
- Higher work quality, increase in productivity
- Better business results
Intelligent Interface to Success
- Flexible modular system: Prevents an unnatural, rigid body posture, fatigue, impaired performance and physical discomfort.
- Ergonomic design: Enables the user to work accurately and efficiently and improves concentration. Enhances well-being, motivation and performance.
- Individual adjustment of viewing point: Creates better and healthier viewing conditions, the user can change body posture to maintain a comfortable body posture.
- Arm- and handrest: Reduces muscle strain during delicate work.
- High-quality optic system: Improves visual performance and reduces eyestrain as no accommodation effort is required.
Every person is different – that's why microscope workstations need to be adapted to their users. An optimal sitting position is the basis for a comfortable posture. An adaptable viewing height ensures the shoulder and neck muscles are not strained. Leica Microsystems' various eyepieces and ErgoModules help with these adjustments.
Optimal Working Position
How do I reach the optimal working position? This video will guide you through the process and alert you to crucial points.
Stereo Microscopes Ergonomics
Leica ErgoTube® 10° - 50°
Perfect tool for multi-user workstations
Leica’s most popular ergonomic accessory, the Leica ErgoTube® 10° - 50° is the best way to accessorize any Leica M-series stereomicroscope and...
Leica Inclined binocular tube 45
Increases productivity and improve profitability
A well designed work environment can improve the motivation and performance. When correctly applied, ergonomically designed...
Leica ErgoTube® 45°
Brings the microscope closer to you
When you cannot get closer to the stereomicroscope, let the ErgoTube® 45° bring the microscope closer to you! The long eyepiece tubes...
Leica Trinocular ErgoTube® 5° - 45°
Provides a wide range of adjustment options
The Leica Trinocular ErgoTube® (5° - 45° observation angle) provides a wide range of adjustment options to provide a comfortable, relaxed...
Leica Straight binocular tube
Provides ergonomical horizontal viewing
Ideal solution - best possible adaptation of the instrument to the user with the greatest possible comfort of use. Provides...
Leica ErgoModule 50 mm
Increases the height of the M-series stereomicroscope
The ErgoModule 50 mm enables tall observers to sit at low stereomicroscopes without adopting a hunched...
Leica ErgoModule 30 - 120 mm
Comfortable observation even for tall users
The Leica ErgoModule® 30 mm - 120 mm "stretches" low-built stereomicroscopes (e.g. Leica M50 or
Leica ErgoWedge 5 - 25
Accommodates the Human Need to Change Position
The Leica ErgoWedge® allows users to custom-build an ergonomic stereomicroscope with the choice of 3 different binocular tube options....
Leica ErgoWedge 15
Improves viewing conditions
The Leica ErgoWedge™ 15° enables the tilt range of the various binocular tubes to be extended in accordance with the task, the outfit,...
Enables precise, fatigue-free work at the stereo microscope
The Leica ErgoRest™ armrest enables precise, fatigue-free work at the stereo microscope. The armrest features two resting levels on the...