See Every Detail
As a posterior segment surgeon, you need to carry out extremely precise work from the edge of a detached membrane layer to the retina, often in low light. Until now, this meant time-consuming refocusing, and limitations in image clarity and detail.
Exclusive FusionOptics technology delivers crisp, texture-rich images from the periphery to the membrane layers, enhancing your efficiency and precision.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides 40% increased depth of field
- The other beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Stable Red Reflex, Consistent Images
Focus on your cataract surgery and be confident that you’ll have an constant, uncompromised view.
You can rely on stable red reflex and optimal image contrast thanks to CoAx 4, coaxial LED illumination.
Plus, all observers – surgeon, assistant, and camera – work with the same enhanced view during the entire surgical procedure.
- Four individual coaxial beam paths and linked zoom system, deliver straight red reflex for all observers.
- Adjust the illumination diameter to each individual patient’s eye – so no light is lost. This means lower light can be used while still achieving maximum contrast.
Stay ahead, stay flexible. Proveo 8 delivers state-of-the-art solutions today and the ability to integrate new technologies tomorrow. The streamlined yet modular design of the Proveo 8 microscope offers the flexibility to integrate different imaging and documentation solutions.
The best workflow is the one that just flows without interruption, because the equipment is ready for the next step and reliable in every single moment of the surgery.
- Experience efficiency by pre-programming settings according to procedure and surgery phase, then altering via footswitch – without interrupting the workflow
- Work with confidence by confirming your settings at one glance to the surgeon information panel
- Maneuver with ease thanks to the 21% longer reach and 33% smaller footprint*
*Compared to similar products (November 2015)