Martin Schorb, PhD
- Undergraduate studies in Physics, at McGill University, Montréal, Canada and Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg. Diplom in 2009.
- Graduate studies in the group of John Briggs at EMBL Heidelberg. PhD
- and Dr. rer. nat. at EMBL/Universität Heidelberg in 2013.
- Postdoctoral fellow in the Briggs group in 2014
- Current: Application Engineer, Electron Microscopy Core Facility, EMBL Heidelberg. Scientific organizer: "EMBL advanced course: High-Accuracy Correlated Light and Electron Microscopy: Applications at Room Temperature and in cryo": http://www.embl.de/training/events/2015/LEM15-01/index.html