Become part of the growing Science Lab community
“Learn, Share, Contribute” is the philosophy behind Science Lab: Illustrated interactive tutorials and white papers explain a wide range of technical fundamentals, such as optical basics, sample preparation, imaging methods, contrasting techniques, and high-end technologies like super-resolution.
The content is designed to support beginners, experienced practitioners, and scientists alike in their everyday work and experiments. Experts in science, methods, and techniques who would like to share their knowledge with the community are cordially invited to contribute to Science Lab.
Get your free Science Lab iPad App and …
- browse articles by publication date, topic, or author.
- quickly find specific content using the built-in search function.
- download the full content (including images and videos) of individual articles to your device for offline access.
- content is updated automatically in the background.
- open articles in Safari or add to the Safari reading list.
- print articles wirelessly with AirPrint.
- share articles via Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, and more.