- Learn how to choose an imaging system
- Discover set-up tips and tricks for optimal image acquisition
- Learn key techniques used to create great images for effective analysis
- Understand resolution and magnification relative to digital microscopy and how to use them for desired outcomes
- Find out how to produce valuable reports and documentation that communicate results
Imaging Specialist, Industrial Division Leica Microsystems
Bob Cowden has over 30 years of experience in digital imaging and analysis. He is currently with the Industrial Division of Leica Microsystems Inc. Bob practiced Nuclear Medicine while in the US Navy, received his BS in Nuclear Medicine from George Washington University and his MS in Health Services from California State University.