Precise Input for Precise Outcome
Precise alignment starts with precise reference images and measurements. IOL guidance systems available from Leica Microsystems are fully compatible with some of the most trusted and accurate pre-operative topographers.
- IOLcompass Pro and 3D TrueGuide integrate seamlessly with your preferred pre-operative topography device
- Based on the precise data from your chosen topographer, the software generates a surgical plan tailored to your patient’s needs
- Continue working with the same high accuracy all the way through the procedure thanks to full data connectivity
Integration for Accuracy
Traditional cataract surgeries include manual steps which are time-consuming and may open up the possibility of inaccuracy.
IOLcompass Pro and 3D TrueGuide systems eliminate these steps by offering an intelligent surgical workflow.
- No need for manual pre- or intra-operative blue ink marking thanks to automated eye-registration
- Data is transferred digitally from your trusted topographer to the planning software to the microscope, avoiding manual input
- Change your plan intra-operatively at any stage, and the dynamic software automatically optimizes each subsequent step to continue targeting minimum residual astigmatism
Reliable at All Times
IOLcompass Pro and 3D TrueGuide help you avoid potential sources of deviation from innacurate registration, eye movement or cyclotorsion.
Stable IOL guidance templates
- No need to worry about eye movement and cyclotorsion thanks to auto-registration via pattern recognition of the limbus and scleral blood vessel structures
- Rely on stable IOL guidance templates with low latency throughout the surgery with the sophisticated tracking system
Support Every Step of the Way
IOLcompass Pro – 2D IOL Guidance
Benefit from precise, reliable navigation assistance from planning to surgery with IOLcompass Pro.
- View guidance templates on the large HD touch screen
- or -
- Work with the guidance templates additionally injected into the eyepieces so you have all the information you need without even moving your head
3D TrueGuide – 3D IOL Guidance
All of the benefits of 2D guidance taken to the next dimension! Working "heads up" with a HD 3D screen has many additional advantages:
- Experience enhanced depth of field and fundus visualization for an immersive experience
- Work in an upright, comfortable position looking straight ahead
- Benefit from enhanced communication and teaching as all share the same 3D surgical view
- Use the 3D screen as visualization center for your OR by additionally displaying data from third party imaging devices