Download Application Note
Understand the complexity of cancer spread by using the right labelling method and imaging techniques.
Lineage tracing in a confetti animal model combined with multiphoton imaging using the STELLARIS 8 DIVE allows researchers to follow the progression of cancer cells whereas multiphoton imaging is an adequate technique for intravital imaging and deep penetration into tumor tissue.
4Tune, the spectral non-descanned detector in the STELLARIS 8 DIVE, is flexible and enables an optimal setup of detection ranges for each fluoropore, simplifying complex experiments significantly.
- Sample Preparation of Lithium battery systems requires high quality surface preparation to evaluate their internal structure and morphology. Due to the brittle materials involved, preparing pristine…Read article
- The live-cell CLEM workflow allows you to capture dynamic information related to a relevant biological process as it happens and put these observations into their ultrastructural context. The Leica…Read article
- The Cell DIVE System includes a carefully curated list of hundreds of commercially available antibodies validated to offer optimal specificity and sensitivity in multiplexed imaging. That validation…Read article
- This article shows how fast, high-contrast, and sharp imaging of stratified human corneal epithelial cells with THUNDER imaging technology for dry eye disease (DED) research allows membrane ridges to…Read article
- In this interview, Michael G. Richie, MD offers his expert opinion on the Proveo 8 from Leica Microsystems as a means for outstanding visualization of the anterior chamber during MIGS. He describes…Read article
- In this interview, Asheesh Tewari, MD, details his experience with Proveo 8 with EnFocus Intraoperative OCT from Leica Microsystems. He finds it a powerful tool in treating his diabetic patients.…Read article
- Surgical microscopes play an essential role in the modern microsurgery procedures. It provides the surgeon, assistant and operating room staff with a magnified and illuminated high-quality image of…Read article
- For live-cell CLEM applications, light microscopy imaging is a critical step for identifying the right cell in the right state at the right time. In this article, Leica experts share their insights on…Read article