Offering bright field and dark field contrast, Integrated modulation contrast (IMC), polarization contrast and DIC, the inverted microscope is suitable for life science research and specially micromanipulation.
The Leica DMI3000 B outperforms not only the latest technical standards but also all ergonomic expectations.
- Mechanical coarse and fine focus drive
- Mechanical 6-position M25 objective turret
- Wide range of fixed stages and 3-plate xy-stages
- Illumination arm with 12V/100 W halogen lamp
- Condensers with integrated manual aperture diaphragm
Leica mechanical micromanipulator
The superior precision fine mechanics tool, developed and optimized over more than 40 years.
- Reliable functioning
- XY-Movement with ergonomic hanging joystick
- Z-Movement with microscope type coarse and fine adjustment
- Rapid prealignment of the micro tools with the individually adjustable instrument holders, saving valuable time
- Smallest travel range approx. 0.25mm
- Adjustable reduction rate