Leica DMI3000 B
Offering bright field and dark field contrast, Integrated modulation contrast (IMC), polarization contrast and DIC, the inverted microscope is suitable for life science research and specially micromanipulation.
The Leica DMI3000 B outperforms not only the latest technical standards but also all ergonomic expectations.
- Mechanical coarse and fine focus drive
- Mechanical 6-position M25 objective turret
- Wide range of fixed stages and 3-plate xy-stages
- Illumination arm with 12V/100 W halogen lamp
- Condensers with integrated manual aperture diaphragm
Eppendorf ® TransferMan® NK2
With its improved proportional kinetics and menu-driven control, TransferMan NK2 offers an excellent combination of automatic processes and intuitive operation. Even the most complex micromanipulation can be performed rapidly, simply, and precisely.
- Improved proportional kinetics for intuitive control of manipulation
- Menu-driven programming with storage of user profiles
- Small steps for fine movement
- High maximum speed for rapid work
- Storage facility for three independent work positions
- Integrated coarse and fine manipulator with a working range of >20 mm per axis
- Programmable Z-axis limit for defined injection level avoids capillary breakage
- Automated Home function for rapid capillary exchange