The Leica EC4 color camera is a powerful, easy-to-use, tool for entry level documentation applications.
The Leica EC4 is an affordable digital HD color microscope camera that produces excellent images. Its 3.3 megapixel CMOS sensor offers fast, real-time imaging of up to 24 frames per second.
Excellent Image Quality
The Leica EC4 provides precise imaging documentation and ultimate ease of use.
- Powerful camera controls include shading correction and optional predefined illumination settings
- High performance 3.3 megapixel camera
- The CMOS sensor provides pin-sharp and natural images
Visual Presentation Made Easy
The real-time speed of the Leica EC4 allows you to adjust and focus an image directly on the computer screen. Live or captured images can be displayed in full-screen mode on a computer monitor to allow group discussion.
- Fast, easy positioning and focusing of the sample - made possible by real-time image speed up to 24 frames per second
- Easy connection to all microscopes with C-mount and all computers with USB 2.0 or higher
- The real time imaging and compatibility with most computers allows easy set-up of training environments
Combine the Leica EC4 with a microscope and the Leica EZ software and you have a cost-effective solution for image annotation, calibration and basic measurements.
The intuitive user interface minimizes the time it takes for your imaging tasks.