Inquire today about our new Try & Buy Program*!
Microscopy courses are most enjoyable when both teachers and students can focus on their subject. Our educational microscopes help you to unlock your students’ full potential: They are practical, easy to handle, and provide images that will hold your students’ attention.
Plus, check out how our image sharing features can enable learning from a distance, while in the classroom!
With Leica’s new Try & Buy Program*, you can trial the EZ4 W, or the DM500 risk free, with no commitment for 15 days in your home or in the classroom. Just indicate in the form to the right if you are interested in this limited time program. See below for more details.
Virtual Teaching – More Engaging
Enter the digital classroom… AirTeach changes the way you teach. It allows you to digitally share microscopy images from various microscope sources.
Share, discuss, compare
Learning becomes inspiring and interactive as students feel more engaged when sharing, discussing, and comparing their findings with the whole class.
Keeping college or university students engaged in the coursework becomes a lot easier with the Wi-Fi Education Solutions from Leica Microsystems.
- They are easy to use – parts are well labeled, components cannot be removed and lost, and few adjustments lead to great results
- They produce images to enjoy – their optics and cameras deliver good contrast, color, and resolution for a great learning experience
- They are easy to store – they are small, easy to carry, and have few cables that could tangle
- They are easy to maintain – they are easy to clean and service, with on-site service when needed
- They are constructed to last – they stand up to rough handling and varying environmental conditions
And if you would like to digitize your classroom and engage your students via Wi-Fi with tools they even use in their leisure time, we offer wireless classroom solutions.
Leica EZ4 W
The EZ4 W is an essential tool for remote science education.
- Ability to share live images from your microscope with your students.
- The integrated 5-megapixel cameras can live-stream HD images to students’ smartphones or tablets in the classroom.
- All-in-one stereo microscope system including multi-functional LED illumination and digital imaging
Try the EZ4 W or DM500 Before you Buy!
Our 15 Day Trial Program:
Only offered in the US and Canada, the EZ4 W and DM500 microscopes are now available for a 15-day free trial at your home or in the classroom.
The rules are simple:
- After you complete and send in the application form, we will arrange to send the instrument to you at no cost.
- Once the system has arrived, you can try it for up to 15 days
- If the system isn't right for you, send it back free of charge.
- If you like it, keep it! We will invoice you after the 15th day to your account information on file.
Interested? Contact us using the form at the top of the page and a Leica Microsystems representative will be able to provide additional details including the application form for this limited time program.
EZ4 W complete setup starts under $2,000.
DM500 with HD camera starts around $2,900.
|Life Science||Earth Science||Material Science||Forensic Science|
|EZ4 stereo microscope||X||X||X||X|
|DM300 compound microscope||X|
|EZ4 W, EZ4 E stereo microscope||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|DM500 compound microscope||X|
|DM750 compound microscope||X|
|DM750 P compound microscope||X||X||X||X||X|
|DM750 M compound microscope||X||X||X||X||X|
|A: Begin||B: Explore||C: Advance|
* Terms and Conditions
*Offer valid in the USA and Canada through Leica Microsystems direct sales representatives and participating dealers. Offer may not be available in all areas. Eligible products may be different depending on your location. Not valid with other special offers or promotions.