Inquire today about our new Try & Buy Program*!
Microscopy courses are most enjoyable when both teachers and students can focus on their subject. Our educational microscopes help you to unlock your students’ full potential: They are practical, easy to handle, and provide images that will hold your students’ attention.
Plus, check out how our image sharing features can enable learning from a distance, while in the classroom!
Virtual Teaching – More Engaging
Enter the digital classroom… AirTeach changes the way you teach. It allows you to digitally share microscopy images from various microscope sources.
Share, discuss, compare
Learning becomes inspiring and interactive as students feel more engaged when sharing, discussing, and comparing their findings with the whole class.
Keeping college or university students engaged in the coursework becomes a lot easier with the Wi-Fi Education Solutions from Leica Microsystems.
- They are easy to use – parts are well labeled, components cannot be removed and lost, and few adjustments lead to great results
- They produce images to enjoy – their optics and cameras deliver good contrast, color, and resolution for a great learning experience
- They are easy to store – they are small, easy to carry, and have few cables that could tangle
- They are easy to maintain – they are easy to clean and service, with on-site service when needed
- They are constructed to last – they stand up to rough handling and varying environmental conditions
And if you would like to digitize your classroom and engage your students via Wi-Fi with tools they even use in their leisure time, we offer wireless classroom solutions.
Leica EZ4 W
The EZ4 W is an essential tool for remote science education.
- Ability to share live images from your microscope with your students.
- The integrated 5-megapixel cameras can live-stream HD images to students’ smartphones or tablets in the classroom.
- All-in-one stereo microscope system including multi-functional LED illumination and digital imaging
Which educational microscope is suitable for which class?
The matrix will help you determine which of our instruments would be eligible for your classroom.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Leica Microsystems representative.
|Life Science||Earth Science||Material Science||Forensic Science|
|EZ4 stereo microscope||X||X||X||X|
|DM300 compound microscope||X|
|EZ4 W, EZ4 E stereo microscope||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|DM500 compound microscope||X|
|DM750 compound microscope||X|
|DM750 P compound microscope||X||X||X||X||X|
|DM750 M compound microscope||X||X||X||X||X|
|A: Begin||B: Explore||C: Advance|