Leica EM VCT500
- Connect your workflow systems
- Optimize your sample transfer thanks to the active sample cooling and new valve concept
- Monitor your sample with respect to temperature and vacuum at any time during the workflow when docked
Why Vacuum Cryo Transfer?
During the transfer of samples between different preparation and analysis systems, samples have to be protected from contamination and ice crystal formation caused by insufficient protection.
Why Leica EM VCM and Leica EM VCT500?
"Only well-preserved samples yield their secrets in the electron microscope. The Leica EM VCM and the Leica EM VCT500 give you more time, better monitoring and better connectivity – A gateway to new fields of applications."
Saskia Mimietz-Oeckler, Product Manager
Vacuum Cryo Manipulation System Leica EM VCM
The Leica EM VCM loading station enables you to connect different preparation techniques to various analysis devices such as Cryo-SEM, Cryo-TEM and Cryo-CLEM
Leica EM VCM
- All transfer from sample loading under vacuum
- Illumination, magnifier, tool dryer and automated