See more with FusionOptics
FusionOptics, the groundbreaking technology from Leica Microsystems, unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution to create an unsurpassed view of the surgical field.
A larger area in full focus also means that there is less need to refocus the microscope which helps to streamline workflow:
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides depth of field
- One beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Images you can rely on
For brilliant images and increased depth perception in deep cavities, the Leica M530 OHX combines FusionOptics technology with world-renowned optical quality and state-of-the-art illumination.
- Bright 400-Watt xenon light
- Small Angle Illumination (SAI) for optimal view to the bottom of deep, narrow cavities
- Apochromatic optics deliver a clear, sharply focused image
- SpeedSpot laser focus enables quick and easy focusing for the main surgeon, assistant(s) and video camera
- Leica Magnification Multiplier with 40% magnification boost (optional)
Beyond the visible with TriFluoro
The Leica M530 OHX offers TriFluoro technology:
It can be supplied fully integrated with the
- Leica FL560 investigational fluorescence
- Leica FL400 fluorescence, and
- Leica FL800 vascular fluorescence modules
Switch between modules with just a few button clicks for efficient comparison of fluorescence techniques and seamless workflow integration.
The Leica M530 OHX has been designed to adapt to individual needs so that you and your assistant can achieve a comfortable posture during cranial and spine procedures. With less physical distraction you can remain focused on your highly precise work.
Comfort for you and your team
- 600 mm working distance to easily use large instruments
- Compact optics carrier to be closer to operative site for delicate procedures
- Choice of different binoculars to fit your needs, all with 360°rotation
- Optimal visualization for rear assistant with independent fine focus
- Enhanced ergonomics for rear assistant to improve posture during cross-table setups
Feel and hear the OHX benefits
Ease of use and fast, effortless positioning in a compact, integrated design - the Leica OHX stand supports your surgical workflow and responds to the demands of your Operating Room.
- Long reach with substantial overhead clearance
- Compact footprint to maximize OR space
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- User-friendly touch-screen graphical interface plus surgeon overview screen above the optics carrier
- Extremely quiet to avoid distraction
- Easy to access for servicing
Adapts to your needs
Customizable to meet your needs today and tomorrow, the Leica M530 OHX has modularity built-in thanks to Leica Microsystems’ modular OpenArchitecture concept.
This flexible, upgrade-ready solution allows you to choose and easily update your imaging technology: HD 2D or 3D visualization and recording, fluorescence or even IGS systems.
All you need before your eyes
To make precise, confident decisions during cranial surgery, you require multiple pieces of visual data. What if you could keep your eyes and focus on your patient and still see all the supporting visual data you need in the highest resolution? With CaptiView image injection this can be your new OR experience!
- Data injected directly into the eyepieces – CaptiView displays FL800 vascular fluorescence, microscope data, endoscope images, and is fully compatible with a number of leading IGS systems
- 1080p full HD display with LED backlight deliver high-resolution, high-contrast images so good there’s no need to break concentration to look at a screen
- Full integration into the optics carrier means only one touch of the microscope handgrip or footswitch is needed to activate an overlay, for interruption-free work
- Injected images are also seen by the assistant enhancing their ability to follow each delicate movement, plus HD recording with injected images supports later review and teaching