See more with FusionOptics technology
FusionOptics, the groundbreaking technology from Leica Microsystems, unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution to create an unsurpassed view of the surgical field.
A larger area in full focus also means that there is less need to refocus the microscope which helps to streamline workflow.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate optical paths
- One optical path provides depth of field
- The other provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
You often work in deep cavities. This is why we added a host of features to provide a bright, shadow-free view with enhanced depth of field and resolution. A clear view to the bottom of cavities supports your surgical actions.
- 400-Watt xenon light and apochromatic optics combined with FusionOptics technology provide a bright, sharply focused image
- Small Angle Illumination (SAI) distributes light more evenly and reduces shadows in deep, narrow cavities
- Magnification Multiplier offers a 40% magnification boost (optional)
- Independent fine focus for spine assistant
Workflow efficiency redefined
Do you need to switch to loupes during spine procedures because your long instruments don’t fit below the microscope? Not anymore. With 600 mm working distance you can now work without interruption. Simple set-up and verification of settings help further optimize surgical workflow.
- 600 mm working distance for complete flexibility
- Fast, simple set-up with intuitive touch-screen
- Quick and easy focusing for the main surgeon, assistant, and video camera with SpeedSpot laser focus
- Surgeon information panel above the optics carrier for at-a-glance verification of settings
Benefit from working comfort and positioning flexibility whatever the surgery, even in a crowded operating room. The M530 OHX microscope combines a compact footprint with superior overhead clearance and reach for cross-table spine set-ups, cranial, or plastic and reconstructive surgery.
An extensive range of movement
Electromagnetic brakes, internally routed cables, and an extensive range of movement in the optics carrier allow for effortless maneuvering.
Versatility built in
Versatility is built into the M530 OHX microscope. Leica Microsystems’ Open Architecture concept allows you to customize your microscope with the video and imaging options of your choice.
Simply upgrade when new technologies become available or your needs change.
- HD 2D imaging and recording
- 3D visualization with TrueVision Smart 3D
- FL800 vascular fluorescence
- CaptiView image injection
Integrated image injection
To make precise, confident decisions during neurosurgery, you often require additional information. With CaptiView image injection you can keep your eyes on your patient and still see all the supporting visual data you need – directly in your oculars.
- View FL800 vascular fluorescence, microscope information or data from a number of leading IGS systems
- 1080p full-HD display with LED backlight delivers bright, high-resolution, and high-contrast images
- Benefit from an interruption-free workflow with one-touch activation via the microscope handgrip or footswitch