The Proveo 8 microscope anticipates your needs in the OR and responds without hesitation, for a smooth, uninterrupted workflow.
- Pre-program settings for light, focus, and magnification according to procedure and surgery phase, then change with just a tap of the footswitch
- Select Quick Focus to switch between two focal planes and Quick Tilt for speed in glaucoma cases
- Save precious time between surgeries thanks to intuitive set-up and automatic reset when the swing arm is moved up
- Confirm your settings with just one glance to the surgeon information panel above the oculars
More detail, less refocusing
See more detail in one view and reduce time-consuming refocusing thanks to groundbreaking FusionOptics technology from Leica Microsystems.
FusionOptics technology overcomes previous optical limitations by combining high resolution and depth of field. You benefit from one crisp, texture-rich image from the edge of a detached membrane to the retina.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides 40% increased depth of field
- The other beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Stable Red Reflex, Consistent Images
Focus on your cataract surgery and be confident that you’ll have an constant, uncompromised view.
You can rely on stable red reflex and optimal image contrast thanks to CoAx 4, coaxial LED illumination.
Plus, all observers – surgeon, assistant, and camera – work with the same enhanced view during the entire surgical procedure.
- Four individual coaxial beam paths and linked zoom system, deliver straight red reflex for all observers.
- Adjust the illumination diameter to each individual patient’s eye – so no light is lost. This means lower light can be used while still achieving maximum contrast.
Configure your Proveo
Stay ahead, stay flexible. Proveo 8 delivers state-of-the-art solutions today and the ability to integrate new technologies tomorrow. The streamlined yet modular design of the Proveo 8 microscope allows flexible integration of:
- Digital imaging technologies such as IOL guidance and intraoperative OCT
- HD 2D and 3D recording and documentation
Responsive to your OR needs
Comfort during surgery can influence your concentration and efficiency. The Proveo 8 has been designed to adapt to your individual physical requirements as well as responding to the space restrictions of your OR.
- Choose from a large selection of binoculars and objective lenses to suit the needs of you and your assistant
- Easily achieve an unrestricted, natural working position due to a very long reach of up to 1086 mm
- Crowded or small OR? No problem, the floor stand has a small footprint of only 680 mm x 680 mm and is easily repositioned as needed, while the ceiling mount frees up floor space, and the ceiling telescope mount offers the most compact option