Get a sneak preview on the new fully implemented LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) system from Leica Microsystems. This new landmark technology enables you to easily conduct fast and reliable optical and chemical cleanliness analysis with only one system.
See for yourself how the new software and system solution facilitates and accelerates the identification of nature and source of particle contamination on components.
- The new Leica solution for component cleanliness: Inspection and chemical analysis in one system
- LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy): Principles, advantages and opportunities
- Extraction and filtration: Cleanliness cabinets by Pall
- Comprehensive workflow solutions by Pall and Leica
- Characterization of damage potential and source of particle
- Meet international and national standards, and individual requirements