- Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) is an emerging microscopy technique that images the vibrations of chemical bonds within a specimen. It allows researchers to probe the endogenous chemistry or…Read article
- CARS (Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering) microscopy is a dye-free method which images structures by displaying the characteristic intrinsic vibrational contrast of their molecules. The crucial…Read article
- Despite decades of research, the molecular mechanisms underlying some of the most severe neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s, remain poorly understood. The progression of…Read article
- CRS (Coherent Raman Scattering) microscopy is an umbrella term for label-free methods that image biological structures by exploiting the characteristic, intrinsic vibrational contrast of their…Read article
- Leica Microsystems‘ Workshop on Coherent Raman Scattering (CRS) Microscopy attracted 30 enthusiastic participants from all over the world to beautiful Konstanz, Germany! The group enjoyed a number of…Read article
- The artery wall is equipped with a water permeation barrier that allows blood to flow at high pressure without significant water leak. The precise location of this barrier is unknown despite its…Read article
- The chemical basis for the alteration of the refractive properties of an intraocular lens with a femtosecond laser was investigated. Three different microscope setups have been used for the study:…Read article
- Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycans act as a cell surface co-receptors for many proteins in which a signal is sent downstream via its cytosolic domain. The role of syndecan-4 proteoglycans in FA assembly…Read article
- Coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering (CARS) microscopy is a technique that generates images based on the vibrational signatures of molecules. This imaging methods does not require labeling, yet…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009