- Spheroid 3D cell culture models mimic the physiology and functions of living tissues making them a useful tool to study tumor morphology and screen anti-cancer drugs. The drug AZD2014 is a recognized…Read article
- What are the structural and functional consequences of a SARS-CoV-2 infection? To answer this important question, the authors used 3D cultures that mimic an airway epithelium and used different…Read article
- This list of frequently asked questions provides “hands-on” answers and is a supplement to the introductory article about AiviaMotion "How Artificial Intelligence Enhances Confocal Imaging"Read article
- In this article, we show how artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance your imaging experiments. Namely, how AiviaMotion improves image quality while capturing the temporal dynamics of your live-cell…Read article
- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
- Our guest speaker, Prof Dr Eric Reits, presents his work on neurodegenerative disorders. Reits’ group are experts on the subject of Huntington’s disease and work towards identifying leads for…Read article
- Our guest speaker Prof Dr Peter Horvath presents his work on single cell-based large-scale microscopy experiments. This novel targeting approach includes the use of machine learning models and…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009