- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
- Our guest speaker, Prof Dr Eric Reits, presents his work on neurodegenerative disorders. Reits’ group are experts on the subject of Huntington’s disease and work towards identifying leads for…Read article
- Our guest speaker Prof Dr Peter Horvath presents his work on single cell-based large-scale microscopy experiments. This novel targeting approach includes the use of machine learning models and…Read article
- Three-dimensional organization of the mitotic spindle together with the distribution of CENP-C and BUB1 based on TauSTED with multiple STED lines (592, 660 and 775 nm) can provide insights on…Read article
- TauSTED, with low photon budget and the fast detection scheme in our STELLARIS confocal platform, enables the tracking of highly dynamic processes in live cells. We can see in this example the…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009