- Switch from searching image by image to seeing the full overview of samples quickly and identifying the important specimen details instantly with confocal microscopy. Use that knowledge to set up…Read article
- This article describes the major steps of the cryo-electron tomography workflow including super-resolution cryo-confocal microscopy. We describe how subcellular structures can be precisely located in…Read article
- Coherent Raman scattering microscopy (CRS) is a powerful approach for label-free, chemically specific imaging. It is based on the characteristic intrinsic vibrational contrast of molecules in the…Read article
- Apoptosis, or programmed cell death, occurs during organism embryo development to eliminate unwanted cells and during healing in adults to rid the body of damaged cells and help prevent cancer.…Read article
- When doing time-lapse microscopy experiments with spheroids, there are certain challenges which can arise. As the experiments can last for several days, prolonged sample survival must be achieved…Read article
- In this article, we focus on the molecular mechanism of the Env protein as it interacts with T cell, the primary target of HIV-1 [Carlon-Andres I et al 2021]. Multiphoton and fluorescence lifetime…Read article
- Spheroid 3D cell culture models mimic the physiology and functions of living tissues making them a useful tool to study tumor morphology and screen anti-cancer drugs. The drug AZD2014 is a recognized…Read article
- What are the structural and functional consequences of a SARS-CoV-2 infection? To answer this important question, the authors used 3D cultures that mimic an airway epithelium and used different…Read article
- This list of frequently asked questions provides “hands-on” answers and is a supplement to the introductory article about AiviaMotion "How Artificial Intelligence Enhances Confocal Imaging"Read article
- In this article, we show how artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance your imaging experiments. Namely, how AiviaMotion improves image quality while capturing the temporal dynamics of your live-cell…Read article
- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?