- Our guest speaker, Prof Dr Eric Reits, presents his work on neurodegenerative disorders. Reits’ group are experts on the subject of Huntington’s disease and work towards identifying leads for…Read article
- Our guest speaker Prof Dr Peter Horvath presents his work on single cell-based large-scale microscopy experiments. This novel targeting approach includes the use of machine learning models and…Read article
- TauSTED, with low photon budget and the fast detection scheme in our STELLARIS confocal platform, enables the tracking of highly dynamic processes in live cells. We can see in this example the…Read article
- Three-dimensional organization of the mitotic spindle together with the distribution of CENP-C and BUB1 based on TauSTED with multiple STED lines (592, 660 and 775 nm) can provide insights on…Read article
- Metabolic imaging based on fluorescence lifetime provides insights into the metabolic dynamics of cells, but its use has been limited as expertise in advanced microscopy techniques was needed. Now,…Read article
- 3D multicellular spheroids are of interest for studying tumor behavior and evaluating the response of pharmacologically active agents, because they mimic the in vivo tumor environment better than…Read article
- The use of autofluorescence in biological samples is a widely used method to gain detailed knowledge about systems or organisms. This property is not only found in biological systems, but also…Read article
- As biological questions get more complex, there is an increasing need to study multiple events simultaneously in the same specimen. When preparing the specimen for imaging experiments, this need is…Read article
- Viral entry into the host cell requires the coordination of many cellular and viral proteins in a precise order. Modern microscopy techniques are now allowing researchers to investigate these…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?