- LIGHTNING is an adaptive process for extraction of information that reveals fine structures and details, otherwise simply not visible, fully automatically. Unlike traditional technologies, that use a…Read article
- Vaccines and targeted therapeutics for treatment of the respiratory disease COVID-19, caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, are currently lacking. Based on the results of this study, it was reported…Read article
- To address the specific challenges of live cell confocal imaging and help researchers get closer to the truth, Leica Microsystems has re-imagined confocal microscopy, designing its entirely new…Read article
- In this article we explore several strategies you can take to improve the separation of fluorophores and increase the number of fluorescent probes you can distinguish in your sample.Read article
- Learn how fluorescence lifetime imaging adds information depth to your confocal experiments and reveals novel insights that are difficult or impossible to discover using conventional intensity-based…Read article
- Autofluorescence can significantly reduce what you can see in a confocal experiment. This article explores causes of autofluorescence as well as different ways to remove it, from simple media fixes to…Read article
- Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) is an emerging microscopy technique that images the vibrations of chemical bonds within a specimen. It allows researchers to probe the endogenous chemistry or…Read article
- This work reports new interesting findings concerning porous media infiltration which have direct implications for the fields of energy (oil recovery) and environment (CO2 sequestration and aquifer…Read article
Multiphoton imaging bolsters findings on in vitro differentiation of pluripotent stem cell-derived podocyteThe renal corpuscle of the kidney comprises a glomerular vasculature embraced by podocytes and supported by mesangial myofibroblasts. Their combined actions are essential for the formation of an…Read article
- Structural information is key when one seeks to understand complex biological systems, and one of the most complex biological structures is the vertebrate central nervous system. To image a complete…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?