- Autofluorescence can significantly reduce what you can see in a confocal experiment. This article explores causes of autofluorescence as well as different ways to remove it, from simple media fixes to…Read article
- Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) is an emerging microscopy technique that images the vibrations of chemical bonds within a specimen. It allows researchers to probe the endogenous chemistry or…Read article
- This work reports new interesting findings concerning porous media infiltration which have direct implications for the fields of energy (oil recovery) and environment (CO2 sequestration and aquifer…Read article
Multiphoton imaging bolsters findings on in vitro differentiation of pluripotent stem cell-derived podocyteThe renal corpuscle of the kidney comprises a glomerular vasculature embraced by podocytes and supported by mesangial myofibroblasts. Their combined actions are essential for the formation of an…Read article
- Cellular motility is based on motor-proteins that can bind to filamentous scaffold proteins and – under consumption of ATP – can “crawl” on these filaments. This note is about proteins connected to…Read article
- Structural information is key when one seeks to understand complex biological systems, and one of the most complex biological structures is the vertebrate central nervous system. To image a complete…Read article
- Understanding the sub-cellular mechanisms in carcinogenesis is of crucial importance for cancer treatment. Popular cellular models comprise cancer cells grown as monolayers. But this approach…Read article
- Visualize the ultrastructure of the glomerular filtration barrier. The combination of optical clearing and nanoscopy allows to study the glomerular filtration barrier at the nanoscale. The Leica TCS…Read article
- Blood vessels transport vital nutrients and oxygen to all the cells in the body. Guided by a complex signaling network, endothelial cells sprout, proliferate, and migrate to form those vessels. One of…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009