- Understanding the sub-cellular mechanisms in carcinogenesis is of crucial importance for cancer treatment. Popular cellular models comprise cancer cells grown as monolayers. But this approach…Read article
- Visualize the ultrastructure of the glomerular filtration barrier. The combination of optical clearing and nanoscopy allows to study the glomerular filtration barrier at the nanoscale. The Leica TCS…Read article
- Blood vessels transport vital nutrients and oxygen to all the cells in the body. Guided by a complex signaling network, endothelial cells sprout, proliferate, and migrate to form those vessels. One of…Read article
Kaggle Competition for Multi-label Classification of Cell Organelles in Proteome Scale Human Protein Atlas DataThe Cell Atlas, a part of the Human Protein Atlas, was created by the group of Prof. Emma Lundberg at the SciLifeLab, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, in Stockholm, Sweden. Currently, she is a…Read article
- Yutaka Kodama is Associate Professor at the Biosciences Education Research Center, Utsunomiya University, Japan. He graduated from Saga University, Faculty of Agriculture, in 2004 and received his PhD…Read article
- Reliable interpretation and quantification of cellular features in fluorescence microscopy requires an accurate estimate of microscope resolution. This is typically obtained by measuring the image of…Read article
- Programmed cell death (PCD)-triggered degradation of plant tapetum is essential for microspore development and pollen coat formation; however, little is known about the cellular mechanism regulating…Read article
mTORC1 Promotes Proliferation of Immature Schwann Cells and Myelin Growth of Differentiated Schwann CellsThe myelination of axons is essential for neuronal wiring and normal nervous system functions. In the peripheral nervous system, Schwann cells (SCs) form myelin sheaths around axons during nerve…Read article
- Zebrafish testis has become a powerful model for reproductive biology of teleostean fishes and other vertebrates and encompasses multiple applications in applied and basic research. Many studies have…Read article
KChIP2 regulates the cardiac Ca²⁺ transient and myocyte contractility by targeting ryanodine receptor activityPathologic electrical remodeling and attenuated cardiac contractility are featured characteristics of heart failure. Coinciding with these remodeling events is a loss of the K+ channel interacting…Read article
- Current fluorescence microscopy employs incident illumination which requires separation of illumination and emission light. The classical device performing this separation is a color-dependent beam…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?