- This article shows how fast, high-contrast, and sharp imaging of stratified human corneal epithelial cells with THUNDER imaging technology for dry eye disease (DED) research allows membrane ridges to…Read article
- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
- With rising demand for full-tissue imaging and the need for FL signal quantitation in diverse biological specimens, the limits on HC imaging technology are tested, while user trainability and…Read article
- This application note discusses the importance of fast, sensitive, and haze-free imaging for the monitoring of immunosuppression in mouse lung epithelial tissue infected with the Puerto Rico 8…Read article
- This article discusses the benefits of using the THUNDER technology for imaging inside 3D human cortical brain organoids. These organoids are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)…Read article
- During the last decade, 3D cell culture has been established as a more realistic model compared to classical 2D culture systems. Cells can develop into miniature 3D objects, so called spheroids, which…Read article
- Life is fast, especially for a cell. As a rule, cells should be examined under physiological conditions which are as close as possible to their natural environment. New technologies offer tremendous…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009