- Recent advances in microsurgery are enhancing breast reconstruction for oncology patients, allowing both functional and aesthetic rehabilitation. More and more surgeons are adopting surgical…Read article
- Oncological reconstructive surgery requires high precision and attention to details. It can pose a number of challenges: long operating time, flap necrosis and other complications. Leica visualization…Read article
- As biological questions get more complex, there is an increasing need to study multiple events simultaneously in the same specimen. When preparing the specimen for imaging experiments, this need is…Read article
- An optical microscope is often one of the central devices in a life-science research lab. It can be used for various applications which shed light on many scientific questions. Thereby the…Read article
- The study of natural killer (NK) cells holds tremendous promise for developing novel immunotherapies. NK cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) can be used to create an easily…Read article
- Vaccines and targeted therapeutics for treatment of the respiratory disease COVID-19, caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, are currently lacking. Based on the results of this study, it was reported…Read article
- Widefield fluorescence microscopy is often used to visualize structures in life science specimens and obtain useful information. With the use of fluorescent proteins or dyes, discrete specimen…Read article
- Interleukin 18 (IL-18) is a proinflammatory cytokine, which induces cell-mediated immune reaction upon bacterial infection. In the intestine, it is known that IL-18 is produced in immune and…Read article
- Ovarian cancer is one of the most severe types of cancers that women can suffer from during their lifetimes. It is the cancer’s tendency for frequent relapses and drug resistance that leads to…Read article
- This webinar is designed to clarify crucial specifications that contribute to THUNDER Imagers' transformative visualization of 3D samples and improvements within a researcher's imaging-related…Read article
- This webinar will showcase the versatility and performance of THUNDER Imagers in many different life science applications: from counting nuclei in retina sections and RNA molecules in cancer tissue…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009