- Coherent Raman scattering microscopy (CRS) is a powerful approach for label-free, chemically specific imaging. It is based on the characteristic intrinsic vibrational contrast of molecules in the…Read article
- The AI Microscopy Symposium offers a unique forum for discussing the latest AI-based technologies and tools in the field of microscopy and biomedical imaging. In this scientific presentation, Yuxuan…Read article
- Immunofluorescence (IF) is a powerful method for visualizing intracellular processes, conditions and structures. IF preparations can be analyzed by various microscopy techniques (e.g. CLSM,…Read article
- Extended live cell imaging of embryo development requires a delicate balance between light exposure, temporal resolution and spatial resolution to maintain cells’ viability. Compromises between the…Read article
- Spheroid 3D cell culture models mimic the physiology and functions of living tissues making them a useful tool to study tumor morphology and screen anti-cancer drugs. The drug AZD2014 is a recognized…Read article
- Learn how to observe challenging cellular interactions with easy to deploy object detection and relationship measurements.Read article
- In the last 3 years, microscopists have started to use "AI based" solutions for a wide range of applications, including image acquisition optimization (smart microscopy), object classification, image…Read article
- This list of frequently asked questions provides “hands-on” answers and is a supplement to the introductory article about AiviaMotion "How Artificial Intelligence Enhances Confocal Imaging"Read article
- Fleck, Kenzler et al. have shown that, in mice, muscle-like cells are located within the walls of seminiferous tubules. Using CLARITY and a Leica digital light-sheet (DLS) microscope, Fleck, Kenzler…Read article
- With the Leica Nano Workflow, searching for a needle in the haystack is a thing of the past. Take advantage of correlative light and electron microscopy to identify directly the right cell at the…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?