- In the last 3 years, microscopists have started to use "AI based" solutions for a wide range of applications, including image acquisition optimization (smart microscopy), object classification, image…Read article
- This list of frequently asked questions provides “hands-on” answers and is a supplement to the introductory article about AiviaMotion "How Artificial Intelligence Enhances Confocal Imaging"Read article
- Fleck, Kenzler et al. have shown that, in mice, muscle-like cells are located within the walls of seminiferous tubules. Using CLARITY and a Leica digital light-sheet (DLS) microscope, Fleck, Kenzler…Read article
- With the Leica Nano Workflow, searching for a needle in the haystack is a thing of the past. Take advantage of correlative light and electron microscopy to identify directly the right cell at the…Read article
- With highly competitive NIH budgets and ever-increasing restrictions on federal spending, getting noticed and winning an NIH R grant is far more difficult and highly competitive than it has ever been.…Read article
- Devon Brewer describes the essentials for pursuing research grants from private foundations and corporations.Read article
- Viral entry into the host cell requires the coordination of many cellular and viral proteins in a precise order. Modern microscopy techniques are now allowing researchers to investigate these…Read article
- An optical microscope is often one of the central devices in a life-science research lab. It can be used for various applications which shed light on many scientific questions. Thereby the…Read article
- The study of natural killer (NK) cells holds tremendous promise for developing novel immunotherapies. NK cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) can be used to create an easily…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009