- To follow cancer metastasis at the point of occurrence intravital multiphoton microscopy is the tool of choice. Intravital microscopy allows researchers to obtain image data from a living animal, even…Read article
- Basics of multiphoton microscopy. This tutorial explains the principles of multiphoton microscopy for deep tissue imaging. Multiphoton microscopy uses excitation wavelengths in the infrared taking…Read article
- Dr. Thomas Mathivet, working at the Cardiovascular Institute in Paris, France, was interviewed by Dr. Luis Alvarez, Product Application Manager, during Leica Microsystems Meets Science 2019 in…Read article
Multiphoton imaging bolsters findings on in vitro differentiation of pluripotent stem cell-derived podocyteThe renal corpuscle of the kidney comprises a glomerular vasculature embraced by podocytes and supported by mesangial myofibroblasts. Their combined actions are essential for the formation of an…Read article
- Zebrafish testis has become a powerful model for reproductive biology of teleostean fishes and other vertebrates and encompasses multiple applications in applied and basic research. Many studies have…Read article
- Leica Microsystems’ 4Tune detector, the key component of the SP8 DIVE Deep In Vivo Explorer, provides spectrally tunable image recording with non-descanning detection. An innovative solution for…Read article
- Multiphoton Microscopy is one of the current hot topics in life science research. The new Leica TCS SP8 DIVE from Leica Microsystems presents a series of beneficial new innovations, including a freely…Read article
Five Questions Asked: Prof. Dr. Jacco van Rheenen speaks about the most important considerations when imaging deep into mouse tissueWhen operating a confocal microscope, or when discussing features and parameters of such a device, we inescapably mention the pinhole and its diameter. This short introductory document is meant to…Read article
- Multipohoton microscopy experiment using Leica TCS SP8 MP and Leica 20x/0.95 NA BABB immersion objective. Understanding kidney microanatomy is key to detecting and identifying early events in kidney…Read article
- Chemical clearing of fixed tissues is becoming a key instrument for the three-dimensional reconstruction of macroscopic tissue portions, including entire organs. Indeed, the growing interest in this…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009