- The characterization of substances at the single molecule level has become part of the standard repertoire of scientific research institutes. One of the most common methods is Fluorescence Correlation…Read article
- FRAP (Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching) can be used to study cellular protein dynamics: For visualization the protein of interest is fused to a fluorescent protein or a fluorescent dye. A…Read article
- This study employed fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy to investigate the influence of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) on the fluorescence intensities of yellow and cyan fluorescent proteins (YFP/CFP)…Read article
- We report about two-photon activation of a photoactivatable derivative of the Aequorea Victoria green fluorescent protein (pa-GFP). This special form of the molecule increases its fluorescence…Read article
- Among all photobleaching experiments which have been described, fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP) is the most popular. It employs irradiation of a fluorophore in a living sample with a…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?