- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
- Dr. Mace will describe new advances in our understanding of the regulation of human NK cell actin cytoskeletal remodeling in cell migration and immune synapse formation derived from confocal and…Read article
- The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) is a continuous membrane organelle in charge of protein synthesis, lipid synthesis and detoxification. The ER structure is described in terms of smooth peripheral…Read article
- When it comes to STED Nanoscopy, keeping high signal-to-noise is key to achieve the best possible resolution in fixed and living cells. This can be challenging in the case of experiments in 3D and/or…Read article
- Reliable interpretation and quantification of cellular features in fluorescence microscopy requires an accurate estimate of microscope resolution. This is typically obtained by measuring the image of…Read article
- Malaria is a life-threatening disease transmitted through the bites of mosquitoes infected with protozoan parasites. The most common and dangerous type of malaria is caused by the parasite Plasmodium…Read article
- Alison Dun is the postdoctoral facility manager for the Edinburgh Super-Resolution Imaging Consortium (ESRIC), Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. She has used a large range of microscope…Read article
- Neurons react to learning and memory by activating synaptic connections. The mechanisms behind this fundamental process are complex and poorly understood. Researchers at Thomas Jefferson University…Read article
- A list of the published scientific articles which include work done in the ALMS/MSI Facilities.Read article
- The 7th Super-Resolution User Club Meeting was held in collaboration with Prof Pavel Hozák , at the Institute of Molecular Genetics of the ASCR in Prague. Keeping the event close to science is one of…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009