- The AI Microscopy Symposium offers a unique forum for discussing the latest AI-based technologies and tools in the field of microscopy and biomedical imaging. In this scientific presentation, Yuxuan…Read article
- In this paper the authors have adapted a click chemistry-based method coupled with stimulated emission depletion nanoscopy (STED) to address these questions reporting that, in human cells in culture,…Read article
- Mitochondria are vital subcellular organelles, which can generate energy to support the entire lifecycle of biological cells. However, conventional fluorescence microscopy cannot provide a high enough…Read article
- By allowing visualization of submitochondrial protein distributions, fluorescence nanoscopy offers significant advantages for understanding cell death control. How cells manage, and control…Read article
- Dr. Mace will describe new advances in our understanding of the regulation of human NK cell actin cytoskeletal remodeling in cell migration and immune synapse formation derived from confocal and…Read article
- The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) is a continuous membrane organelle in charge of protein synthesis, lipid synthesis and detoxification. The ER structure is described in terms of smooth peripheral…Read article
- When it comes to STED Nanoscopy, keeping high signal-to-noise is key to achieve the best possible resolution in fixed and living cells. This can be challenging in the case of experiments in 3D and/or…Read article
- Reliable interpretation and quantification of cellular features in fluorescence microscopy requires an accurate estimate of microscope resolution. This is typically obtained by measuring the image of…Read article
- Malaria is a life-threatening disease transmitted through the bites of mosquitoes infected with protozoan parasites. The most common and dangerous type of malaria is caused by the parasite Plasmodium…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?