In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the basic principles behind multiphoton imaging
- Discover the strengths and weakness of multiphoton microscopy
- Learn about the development of dual laser multiphoton microscopy and its use in FRET experiments
- Discover how multiphoton microscopy is used for intravital imaging
- Be able to ask your questions to a panel of experts
In association with
Simon C. Watkins, Ph.D.
Professor and Vice Chairman Cell Biology and Physiology, Center for Biologic Imaging, University of Pittsburgh
Tomasz Zal, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Immunology, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Janos Peti-Peterdi, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
Patrick C.H. Lo, Ph.D.
Associate Editor, BioTechniques