Meet with our experts online
Our experts are hosting live consultation sessions and are looking forward to meeting you online. Take the opportunity to discuss any question around your application requirements in a personal live meeting.
All Leica microscopy systems are set up and available for online demo sessions with our experts. Our portfolio is comprised of digital microscopes, perfectly suited for automation and intuitive operation, as well as classical compound and stereo microscopes.
Sign up and take advantage of our expert advice for your specific imaging & analysis needs - whether it's surface inspection, failure analysis, or quality control.
Your advantages at a glance
- Daily personal online meetings to give you the fastest response
- Imaging and analysis of your material images, samples, or data is completely free of charge
- Your demo is delivered straight to your laptop for maximum convenience: no need to organize a separate meeting room, handle demo boxes, etc....
- You benefit from Leica Microsystems' great microscopy know-how of more than 50 years: our experts will answer your questions quickly and comprehensively
- You get a full report and a post-session recording if you’d like to reproduce the results afterwards
- You can invite colleagues and decision makers to participate, even if they are at different locations
FAQ - The most important answers
Q: Can anyone participate?
A: Yes. It doesn't matter whether you're a Leica customer or not. If you are interested in our microscopy topics, our online sessions are right for you.
Q: How can I participate in an online session?
A: After signing up for a free online meeting, your local Leica representative will get in touch with you to schedule your appointment. Prior to the online meeting, you will receive an invitation email from us with a link and your dial-in information that will take you directly to the meeting at the specified time. All you need is a PC, laptop, or tablet with internet access and headphones if necessary. You may also dial-in via phone.
Q: Can I ask questions?
A: Absolutely! During these online sessions you are the center of attention. Ask your questions when registering or live during a session.