STELLARIS Confocal Microscope Platform
Uncovering Truth is the Nature of Discovery
In microscopy, our mission is to empower you to drive progress in science.
To help you get closer to the truth hidden in every sample, we have completely re-imagined confocal microscopy. Our family of confocal microscopes – STELLARIS 5 and STELLARIS 8 – takes confocal imaging to a new level.
Now you can see more, discover more, and do more than ever before, with STELLARIS.
- The Power HyD detector family provides higher photon detection efficiency (PDE)* extremely low dark noise, and sensitive Spectrial detection up to 850 nm
- The WLL, together with our proprietary Acousto-Optical Beam Splitter (AOB), enables the use of up to 8 simultaneous scanning independent laser lines.
- White Light Laser (WLL), paired with our Power HyD family of detectors, gives you complete spectral freedom to choose and combine exactly the right probes to answer your experimental question.
- TauSense technology enables generating images based on fluorescence lifetime information.
- Whatever your sample or staining procedure, TauSense gives you access to cumulative information and expands the potential of your research through different TauSense modes.
- As a core tool in STELLARIS confocal platform, TauSense brings your imaging experiments to a new level.
- ImageCompass, the STELLARIS smart user interface, provides users with an easy and intuitive way to set up even the most complex experiments with just a few clicks.
- Flawless image quality in real time and at full speed with the LIGHTNING super-resolution, Dynamic Signal Enhancement (DSE), and the powerful AI feature AiviaMotion.
- Tools like