See More in Less Time
Saving time in image acquisition means you have more time for what is really at the heart of your science. Here are just a few ways to speed up your workflow.
- Take full advantage of your sCMOS camera! The 19-mm field of view camera port perfectly fits the dimensions of common sCMOS sensors.
- Make your slide examination faster at the highest resolution.
- Quickly identify the region of interest with the Specimen Overview tool and zoom in with the mouse; this tool allows quick and easy orientation and virtual navigation on your samples.
- Choose the objective that best fits your application – from a range of more than 300 outstanding optics. Just one example: the unique 1.25x overview objective for a perfect wideview.
Free Your Mind!
Focus on the result you would like to achieve rather than the process of getting to it. Intelligent Automation does the work for you: It solves multi-step routines with the press of a button, makes your work life easier, saves time, and allows you to focus on your experiment, not on complex microscope settings.
- Change contrast with the push of a button – everything you need automatically slides into place.
- Easily acquire publication-ready images using either Halogen or LED illumination – whichever you prefer.
- Use Light and Contrast Management to simplify your work – for example the Fluorescence Intensity Manager (FIM) and Excitation Manager (ExMan) for fluorescence images, or Koehler light management for perfect Koehler images.
Exactly What You Need
You can configure the microscope that fits your need and budget with the Leica DM4 B and Leica DM6 B. Optimize your system to your application with different contrast methods, automated functions, or with the illumination you prefer.
Halogen or LED illumination – that is the question!
- LED illumination lights your sample homogenously and with a constant color temperature, while also saving energy and avoiding bulb changes due to the LED’s lifetime of up to 25,000 hours.
- Halogen illumination does not naturally come with the constant color temperature that LEDs offer. But with the Leica DM6 B, the unique Constant Color Intensity Control (CCIC) maintains a constant color temperature of 3,200 K.
Make Your Microscope an Imaging System
Leica Microsystems provides powerful cameras and workflow-based software to complete your integrated imaging system.
- Leica Application Suite X (