See More in Less Time
Saving time in image acquisition means you have more time for what is really at the heart of your science. Here are just a few ways to speed up your workflow.
- See up to 10.000x more of your sample with the LAS X Navigator. Set up high resolution image acquisition for slides, dishes and multiwell plates
- Take full advantage of your sCMOS camera, for example the Leica DFC9000! The 19-mm field of view camera port perfectly fits the dimensions of common sCMOS sensors.
- Make your slide examination faster at the highest resolution.
- Choose the objective that best fits your application – from a range of more than 300 outstanding optics. Just one example: the unique 1.25x overview objective for a perfect wideview.
Free Your Mind!
Focus on the result you would like to achieve rather than the process of getting to it. Intelligent Automation does the work for you: It solves multi-step routines with the press of a button, makes your work life easier, saves time, and allows you to focus on your experiment, not on complex microscope settings.
- Change contrast with the push of a button – everything you need automatically slides into place.
- Acquire publication-ready images.
- Use Light and Contrast Management to simplify your work – for example the Fluorescence Intensity Manager (FIM), fast Internal Filter wheel (IFW) and Excitation Manager (ExMan) for fluorescence images, or Koehler light management for perfect Koehler images.
Contrast method DIC
Unstained biological specimens often do not show a very high contrast.
Thick specimens in particular, such as brain slices, show up as nothing more than light grey structures instead of single cells.
Differential interference contrast
Differential interference contrast (DIC) is here an ideal contrast method.
Exactly What You Need
You can configure the microscope that fits your need and budget with the Leica DM4 B and Leica DM6 B. Optimize your system to your application with different contrast methods and automated functions.
LED illumination lights your sample homogenously and with a constant color temperature, while also saving energy and avoiding bulb changes due to the LED’s lifetime of up to 25,000 hours
Make Your Microscope an Imaging System
Leica Microsystems provides powerful cameras and workflow-based software to complete your integrated imaging system.
- Leica Application Suite X (LAS X) is our easy-to-use workflow-based software which guides you step by step to acquire the images you need.
- Leica microscope cameras cover a broad range of applications from brightfield to fluorescence applications – or even one camera for multi-purposes both such as our Leica DFC7000 T camera
Electrophysiology and Neurobiology with the Leica DM6 FS
If you need a microscope system to support you in neuroscience, evolutionary biology, or in vivo imaging, the Leica DM6 FS fixed stage widefield microscope should be your first choice. It is ideal for applications where you need to stimulate specimens from the outside like in optogenetics, or measure them in electrophysiological experiments such as patch clamp.
Your advantages in a nutshell
- Vibration-free control ensures your sample is not disturbed.
- All current-carrying elements are switched off if not in use, preventing sample disruption.
- More clearance gives you easy access to samples.
Configured from the same stand as the Leica DM6 B, it is an outstanding tool for sophisticated experiments and also forms part of the Leica EM Cryo CLEM system.
Sample Preparation with Laser Microdissection
Facilitate sample preparation and achieve pure, contamination-free starting material for molecular biology analysis directly from a tissue section! Laser microdissection (LMD) helps you to isolate a precise region of interest, retaining cell morphology by separating your target cells from the rest of the sample.
How do the Leica LMD systems work?
- The laser moves, not the sample. This is why the cuts are fast and clean.
- Dissectates are collected via gravity directly into standard consumables, saving time and money.
- Cut various preparations: fresh, frozen, fixed, or immuno-labeled samples, live cells, smear preparations, bone, plant, wood, dentin, and many more.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221