Compact and Precise Systems
The surgical microscopes of Leica Microsystems are exactly geared to the requirements of microsurgery. A compact optical unit delivers clear and sharply focused images and the modular system gives the surgeon optimum maneuverability.
Filter by Area of Application
Intraoperative OCT imaging system
Precision surgical microscope for neurosurgery, spine & plastic reconstructive surgery
Augmented reality fluorescence
Image injection accessory
Digital augmented reality microscope
Optical Coherence Tomography for Preclinical Researchers
Optical Coherence Tomography for Ophthalmology
Surgical microscope with premium optics for ophthalmology
Premium surgical microscope for neurosurgery
Premium surgical microscope for otolaryngology and neurotology
Multidisciplinary Surgical Microscope
Sophisticated surgical microscope for complex neurosurgery
Advanced surgical microscope for ophthalmology
Red Reflex Surgical Microscope
Advanced surgical microscope
All-round surgical microscope for ophthalmology
Efficient clinic and surgery microscope for ENT
High-performance surgical microscope
Compact surgical microscope. Combining brilliant optics with precise maneuverability.
Digital Imaging Color Module for Ophthalmology
The Cost-Efficient Aid to Determine Astigmatism
The Perfect Aid for Placement of Premium IOL's
Panoramic Viewing System for Retinal Surgery
HD Medical Camera
Dental microscope designed for a wide range of dental surgery applications.
Leica FL560 is designed to enable fluorescence observation of fluorophores with an excitation peak from 460-500 nm (blue) and emission observation of >510 nm.
Blue Light Fluorescence Module
For intra-operative fluorescence-aided videoangiography, surgeons can observe blood flow to determine the patency of vessels.
Efficient surgical microscope for ophthalmology
Tabletop surgical microscope for ophthalmology
What do surgeons expect from a surgical operating microscope?
They expect sharp images, flexibility, ease-of-use, optimum maneuverability, connectivity with other devices in the OR and high-quality video and recording systems.
What key factors should be taken into consideration when choosing a surgical operating microscope?
When choosing a surgical microscope keep in mind the following aspects: quality of the optics of the operating microscope, illumination design featuring low-light-concepts for increased patient safety, ergonomic design with adjustable binoculars, workflow support, connectivity with other devices in the OR, and hygiene aspects.
What advantages are gained from innovations for surgical microscopy?
Recent developments from Leica Microsystems for surgical operating microscopes include:
- Digital Augmented Reality Microscope ARveo – aiding surgical visualization with AR technologies
- Augmented Reality Fluorescence GLOW800 – visualizing blood flow in real-time imposed onto the surgical field
- Fluorescence Filter Modules FL400, FL560, and FL800 – enhancing surgical insights and aiding decision making
- Exoscopic Surgery with 3D 4K-Heads-Up-Display (HUD) – increasing ergonomics in the OR, opening up new surgical operating approaches, and improving visualization for the entire OR staff
- FusionOptics technology for less refocusing during surgery- providing detailed images with enhanced depth-of-field
- Specialized illumination concepts for stable red reflex – increasing confidence during all phases of cataract surgery
- Built-in optical coherence tomography (OCT) in the Proveo 8 – providing greater insight by revealing sub-surface tissue details during eye surgery
- Smart light-management concepts, BrightCare Plus - increasing patient safety and viewing comfort for surgeons working under less light intensity
Surgeons in the fields of neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology (