The Proveo 8 microscope anticipates your needs in the OR and responds without hesitation, for a smooth, uninterrupted workflow.
- Pre-program settings for light, focus, and magnification according to procedure and surgery phase, then change with just a tap of the footswitch
- Select Quick Focus to switch between two focal planes and Quick Tilt for speed in glaucoma cases
- Save precious time between surgeries thanks to intuitive set-up and automatic reset when the swing arm is moved up
- Confirm your settings with just one glance to the surgeon information panel above the oculars
More detail, less refocusing
See more detail in one view and reduce time-consuming refocusing thanks to groundbreaking FusionOptics technology from Leica Microsystems.
FusionOptics technology overcomes previous optical limitations by combining high resolution and depth of field. You benefit from one crisp, texture-rich image from the edge of a detached membrane to the retina.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides 40% increased depth of field
- The other beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Stable Red Reflex, Consistent Images
Focus on your cataract surgery and be confident that you’ll have an constant, uncompromised view.
You can rely on stable red reflex and optimal image contrast thanks to CoAx 4, coaxial LED illumination.
Plus, all observers – surgeon, assistant, and camera – work with the same enhanced view during the entire surgical procedure.
- Four individual coaxial beam paths and linked zoom system, deliver straight red reflex for all observers.
- Adjust the illumination diameter to each individual patient’s eye – so no light is lost. This means lower light can be used while still achieving maximum contrast.
Focus on Perfection: Proveo 8 with built-in intraoperative EnFocus Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
Apply your skills with even greater confidence during complex anterior and posterior segment surgeries. EnFocus intraoperative OCT provides you:
- Greater insight with bright, sharp images of previously hidden subsurface tissue details.
- Immediate confirmation in real-time so you can see how ocular tissue is reacting to your surgical maneuvers.
- Maximum freedom, because OCT is now fully integrated into your Proveo8 and into your workflow
More information on EnFocus intraoperative OCT
Options for posterior surgeries
- The contact-free BIOM 5 wide-angle viewing accessory from Oculus offers precise and efficient synchronized focusing
- The RUV800 is also available for wide-angle viewing and external slit illumination aids precise steroscopic visualization during vitreous surgery
- EnFocus Ultra-HD intrasurgical OCT delivers high-resolution, en face imaging which can aid decisions during surgeries such as retinoblastoma or membrane peeling
- Choose to operate "heads up" looking at a 3D monitor for enhanced workflow, comfort and teaching
Responsive to your OR needs
Comfort during surgery can influence your concentration and efficiency. The Proveo 8 has been designed to adapt to your individual physical requirements as well as responding to the space restrictions of your OR.
- Choose from a large selection of binoculars and objective lenses to suit the needs of you and your assistant
- Easily achieve an unrestricted, natural working position due to a very long reach of up to 1086 mm
- Crowded or small OR? No problem, the floor stand has a small footprint of only 680 mm x 680 mm and is easily repositioned as needed, while the ceiling mount frees up floor space, and the ceiling telescope mount offers the most compact option
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009
Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437 United StatesOffice Phone : 952-881-0414
D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
D.M.I. Medical IncHistology Systems, Novocastra Reagents and associated instruments, EM Sample Preparation
ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227 United StatesOffice Phone : 410-299-2711
Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078 United StatesOffice Phone : 701-391-3333Service Phone : 701-391-3333Fax : 701-364-0307
ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804 United StatesOffice Phone : 865-984-8058
Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734 United StatesOffice Phone : 713-201-8787
Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515 United StatesOffice Phone : 312-520-7600Fax : 219-662-7353
Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050 United StatesOffice Phone : 516-487-1175Fax : 516-487-1191
JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539 United StatesOffice Phone : 408-436-6336Fax : 408-439-6343
Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965 United StatesOffice Phone : 415-331-1020Fax : 415-462-5186
Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105 United StatesOffice Phone : 605-334-8655Fax : 605-334-9102
Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207 United StatesOffice Phone : 913-341-7520Fax : 913-341-2318
Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029 United StatesOffice Phone : 425-785-9993Fax : 800-832-1859
Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108 United StatesOffice Phone : 720-244-4679Fax : 303-331-8128
Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 919-309-4463Service Phone : 919-812-9500Fax : 919-309-4742
DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071 United StatesOffice Phone : 954-340-2727Fax : 954-340-1221