Stay focused with FusionOptics
The Leica M530 OH6 takes image quality to a new level: FusionOptics, the groundbreaking technology by Leica Microsystems, unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution to create an unsurpassed view.
FusionOptics also helps you to streamline your work: A larger area in full focus means that there is less need to refocus the microscope. FusionOptic let you stay focused – in every sense of the word.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides depth of field
- One beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Get deep insights
Featuring state-of-the-art illumination and optical innovations, the Leica M530 OH6 provides you with stunning images you can rely on.
- Small Angle Illumination (SAI) for optimal view to the bottom of deep, narrow cavities
- Bright 400 W xenon light
- Apochromatic optics deliver a clear, sharply focused image
- Leica Magnification Multiplier with 40% magnification boost (optional)
- SpeedSpot laser focus enables quick and easy focusing for the main surgeon, assistant(s) and video camera
Stay focused with optimized ergonomics
A comfortable posture during surgery enables you to remain focused on your highly precise work. That’s why the Leica M530 OH6 is designed to fully adapt to your individual needs. Listening to surgeons, we translated their rigorous demands into intelligent ergonomic features.
More Comfortable Working
- Market leading 600 mm working distance to easily use large instruments
- Compact optics carrier to be closer to operative site for delicate procedures
- Choice of different binoculars to fit your needs, all with 360° rotation
- Optimal visualization for rear assistant with independent fine focus
- Enhanced ergonomics for rear assistant to improve posture during cross-table setups
Easily position and maneuver the microscope
More space to work and effortless handling of the microscope supports you to stay focused. With an easy and precise auto-balance, feather-weight movement and a compact design, the Leica M530 OH6 is your trusted partner in the OR.
The Stand You Can Rely On
- Longest reach in its class
- Substantial overhead clearance
- Compact footprint to maximize space in the OR
- Smoothly maneuverable with one hand, with full range of movement and tilt of the optics carrier
Stay focused for future challenges
Highly modular, yet integrated – the Leica M530 OH6 is designed to support you today and in the future.
With cables and cameras fully incorporated into the optics carrier, it provides excellent freedom of movement.
Leica Microsystems‘ OpenArchitecture and the unique upgrade-ready system allows you to easily update your imaging technology – HD 2D, 3D or fluorescence – whenever you choose.
Beyond the visible with TriFluoro*
The Leica M530 OH6 is the only surgical microscope with TriFluoro*: it can be supplied fully integrated with:
- Leica FL560 fluorescence module
- Leica FL400 oncological fluorescence module
- Leica FL800 vascular fluorescence modules
Switch between modules with just a few button clicks for efficient comparison of fluorescence techniques and seamless workflow integration.
*Availability of products or features depends on local registrations. Please contact your Leica Microsystems’ representative for availability in your region.
All you need before your eyes
To make precise, confident decisions during cranial surgery, you require multiple pieces of visual data. What if you could keep your eyes and focus on your patient and still see all the supporting visual data you need in the highest resolution? With CaptiView image injection this can be your new OR experience!
- Data injected directly into the eyepieces – CaptiView displays FL800 vascular fluorescence, microscope data, endoscope images, and is fully compatible with a number of leading IGS systems
- 1080p full HD display with LED backlight deliver high-resolution, high-contrast images so good there’s no need to break concentration to look at a screen
- Full integration into the optics carrier means only one touch of the microscope handgrip or footswitch is needed to activate an overlay, for interruption-free work
- Injected images are also seen by the assistant enhancing their ability to follow each delicate movement, plus HD recording with injected images supports later review and teaching