Stay focused with FusionOptics
The Leica M530 OH6 takes image quality to a new level: FusionOptics, the groundbreaking technology by Leica Microsystems, unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution to create an optimal view.
FusionOptics also helps you to streamline your work: A larger area in full focus means that there is less need to refocus the microscope. FusionOptic let you stay focused – in every sense of the word.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides depth of field
- One beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Get deep insights
Featuring state-of-the-art illumination and optical innovations, the Leica M530 OH6 provides you with stunning images you can rely on.
- Small Angle Illumination (SAI) for optimal view to the bottom of deep, narrow cavities
- Bright 400 W xenon light
- Apochromatic optics deliver a clear, sharply focused image
- Leica Magnification Multiplier with 40% magnification boost (optional)
- SpeedSpot laser focus enables quick and easy focusing for the main surgeon, assistant(s) and video camera
Stay focused with optimized ergonomics
A comfortable posture during surgery enables you to remain focused on your highly precise work. That’s why the Leica M530 OH6 is designed to fully adapt to your individual needs. Listening to surgeons, we translated their rigorous demands into intelligent ergonomic features.
More Comfortable Working
- 600 mm working distance to easily use large instruments
- Compact optics carrier to be closer to operative site for delicate procedures
- Choice of different binoculars to fit your needs, all with 360° rotation
- Optimal visualization for rear assistant with independent fine focus
- Enhanced ergonomics for rear assistant to improve posture during cross-table setups
Easily position and maneuver the microscope
More space to work and effortless handling of the microscope supports you to stay focused. With an easy and precise auto-balance, feather-weight movement and a compact design, the Leica M530 OH6 is your trusted partner in the OR.
The Stand You Can Rely On
- Substantial overhead clearance and long reach
- Compact footprint to maximize space in the OR
- Smoothly maneuverable with one hand, with full range of movement and tilt of the optics carrier
- Premium stand designed by our partner Mitaka
Stay focused for future challenges
Highly modular, yet integrated – the Leica M530 OH6 is designed to support you today and in the future.
With cables and cameras fully incorporated into the optics carrier, it provides excellent freedom of movement.
Leica Microsystems‘ OpenArchitecture and the unique upgrade-ready system allows you to easily update your imaging technology – HD 2D, 3D or fluorescence – whenever you choose.
Beyond the visible with TriFluoro*
The M530 OH6 features TriFluoro* technology: it can be supplied fully integrated with:
- Leica FL560 fluorescence module
- Leica FL400 fluorescence module
- Leica FL800 vascular fluorescence modules
Switch between modules with just a few button clicks for efficient comparison of fluorescence techniques and seamless workflow integration.
*Availability of products or features depends on local registrations. Please contact your Leica Microsystems’ representative for availability in your region.
All you need before your eyes
To make precise, confident decisions during cranial surgery, you require multiple pieces of visual data. What if you could keep your eyes and focus on your patient and still see all the supporting visual data you need in the highest resolution? With CaptiView image injection this can be your new OR experience!
- Data injected directly into the eyepieces – CaptiView displays FL800 vascular fluorescence, GLOW800 augmented reality fluorescence microscope data, endoscope images, and is fully compatible with a number of leading IGS systems
- 1080p full HD display with LED backlight deliver high-resolution, high-contrast images so good there’s no need to break concentration to look at a screen
- Full integration into the optics carrier means only one touch of the microscope handgrip or footswitch is needed to activate an overlay, for interruption-free work
- Injected images are also seen by the assistant enhancing their ability to follow each delicate movement, plus HD recording with injected images supports later review and teaching
Vascular surgery: Augmented
With GLOW800 augmented reality (AR) fluorescence and ICG you can observe cerebral anatomy in natural color, augmented by real-time vascular flow, with full depth perception.
- One augmented, real-time view means no more need to recall and try to reconcile the black and white blood flow video with the natural anatomical view
- Crisp delineation helps you limit potential compromise or obstruction of surrounding perforators and small vessels
- Full depth perception and no dark peripheries supports clear spatial orientation to aid manipulation of vessels
- Integration with your M530 microscope enables one-touch activation of GLOW800 mode via handgrip or footswitch
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221