Quality control in the automotive industry tips the scales whether a part or component is good to be delivered or not. The Leica DVM6 provides reliable results fast, so that you can make the right decision, however short the time.
If production in the electronics or microelectronics industry faces deviations from standards, the origin of these defects must be identified quickly. The Leica DVM6 helps in the identification process and can thereby influence quality performance indicators positively.
In forensics, microscopy helps turn clues into evidence. The Leica DVM6 simplifies many microscopy tasks when investigating ammunition and tool marks, documents, hair and fibers, or glass and paint and also supports experts in forensic medicine.
Ease of use: One step from macro to micro
With the DVM6, you can get from the big picture to smallest details in an instant. You can seamlessly carry on working even if changing objective is required, as the sample always stays in focus and no pre-adjustments are needed. With the tilting function you can observe your sample from different angles from up to ±60°.
Why the Leica DVM6 saves you time
- 16:1 zoom range makes changing between magnifications fast
- 2350x magnification shows you details down to 0.4 micrometers on the same microscope
- Horizontal field of view ranges from 35 mm to 0.18 mm at same focus level
You will become an expert in virtually no time!
- Work seamlessly thanks to one-handed objective change
- Stay focused and operate the tilting function with one hand
- Hybrid manual-motorized operation of X, Y and Z - smart automation helps you to be faster
- Easy to operate, so little training time is needed
Image quality: See more with crisper images
Obtain excellent image quality! The Leica DVM6 has top notch optics that the Leica brand is famous for. Choose from different integrated LED illumination options and reveal details you have never seen before. Capture your image in natural colors with a high-resolution camera.
High quality objectives for your inspection and imaging tasks
Easily change magnification from 12x to 2,350x with one hand to inspect your samples. Choose the PlanApo objective that best fits your needs, and see more with the unique 16:1 zoom range.
Low Magnification Objective: Leica PlanApo FOV 43.75
This objective is ideally suited for large overviews as well as intricate measurement tasks due to the telecentric performance. It provides you with magnifications up to 190x at long working distance of 60 mm while eliminating perspective error.
Mid Magnification Objective: Leica PlanApo FOV 12.55
This flexible objective for your everyday routine work features a wide magnification range. You can quickly and easily gain more insight with 46x to 675x magnification and keep a comfortable 33 mm working distance.
High Magnification Objective: Leica PlanApo FOV 3.60
This high power objective is ideally suited for magnification up to 2,350x at 425 nm resolution. Enjoy working with this objective to see details that others don`t reveal thanks to the unique PlanApo corrected zoom optics from Leica Microsystems.
Why you can discover more with the Leica DVM6
- 10-megapixel high-resolution camera
- Fast live image display with more than 30 frames per second
- More details with excellent PlanApo-corrected Leica optics
- Illuminate your sample perfectly even at large field of view
- Combine illumination and contrasting options in various ways to highlight your sample features best
Discover your possibilities with optional accessories
Make visible what was previously invisible with a wide variety of illumination options and accessories.
- Explore hard-to-image regions of interest with the BLI Transmitted Illumination Adapter (Backlight Illumination) for precise analysis of thermal vias in PCBs or inspection of transparent materials, for example.
- Effectively reduce glare on reflective samples, such as polished metal surfaces with the Diffusor Adapter.
- Accurately identify particle contamination or material properties with the Polarizer Adapter.
- Easily access any sample, even if it is large or bulky with a larger microscope stand - the DVM6 interface module allows you to mount the zoom module onto an XL focus column from Leica Microsystems.
Impressive Results: Rely on intelligent automation
Speed up your daily work and especially repetitive tasks with the DVM6. The system automatically stores settings for you in the background. The encoded functions of the digital microscope make your data accurate, reliable and help to prevent errors. The