Register now and get the free poster
Steel Quality Rating: Free poster
Steel suppliers and industry manufacturers face the challenge of being compliant with multiple ever-stricter standards. These different standards classify non-metallic inclusions to determine the quality of steel.
From this poster, you get an overview of the following key points related to the rating of non-metallic inclusions:
- International and regional standards
- Classification of individual particles (dimension, shape, aspect ratio, color, and grouping)
- Comparison of inclusion types defined in the most common standards
- Classification of severity of the inclusions
The Steel Quality Solution Suite provides several complete workflow solutions to rate non-metallic inclusions rapidly and reliably.
- Detection and classification of non-metallic inclusions by manual and automated image analysis
- Easy guidance through data acquisition and analysis
- Fast and easy review of rated inclusions with a simultaneous sample overview and detailed view of regions of interest
- Quick adaptation to changes in international, regional, and organizational rating standards
Read our latest articles about Steel Quality Rating
The knowledge portal of Leica Microsystems offers scientific research and teaching material on the subjects of microscopy. The content is designed to support beginners, experienced practitioners and scientists alike in their everyday work and experiments.