- Origin of resistivity anomaly in p-type leads chalcogenide multiphase compounds, Sima Aminorroaya Yamini,1,a David R. G. Mitchell,2, Heng Wang,3 ,Zachary M. Gibbs,4 Yanzhong Pei,5 Shi Xue Dou,1 and G. Jeffrey Snyder 2,6,a; 1Australian Institute for Innovative Materials (AIIM), Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, NSW 2500, Australia; 2Electron Microscopy Centre (EMC), Australian Institute for Innovative Materials (AIIM), Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong, NSW 2500, Australia; 3Materials Science, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA; 4Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA; 5School of Materials Science and Engineering, Tongji University, 4800 Caoan Road, Shanghai 201804, China; 6ITMO University, Saint Petersburg, Russia; AIP Publishing, AIP ADVANCES 5, 053601 (2015); http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/adva/5/5/10.1063/1.4913992
- Resolution, sensitivity, and in vivo application of high-resolution computered tomography for titanium-coated polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) dental implants, Vincent M. I. Cuijpers, X. Frank Walboomers, John A. Jansen, Department of Biomaterials, Radoud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P.O. Box 9101 6500 HB, Nijmegen The Netherlands Jacub Jaroszewicz, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Warsaw Universitxy of Technology, Woloska 141, Warszawa 02-507, Poland Sukumaran Anil, Department of Perodontics and Community Dentistry, College of Dentistry, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Abdullah Al Farraj Aldosari, Department of Prosthetic Dental Science, College of Dentistry, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Blackwell Publishing Ltd., PubMed, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, 2013; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23421533
- Morphology and Chemical Composition of Ag/In/Ag Interconnections, Przemyslaw Skrzyniarz, Lidia Litynska-Dobrzynska, Pawel Zieba, Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science, Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow, Poland, Scientific Net, Solid State Phenomena (volume 186) Pages 243-246, March 2012; http://www.scientific.net/SSP.186.243
- Preliminary characterization of Palaeogene European ambers using ToF SIMS,Rana N. S. Sodhi, Charles A. Mims, Robyn E. Goacher, Bruce McKague, Alexander P. Wolfe, Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, Surface and Interface Analysis, July 2012; http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sia.5090/citedby
- Investigation of imaging ToF-SIMS as a means to study coatings on wood, Mojgan Nejad, Paul Cooper, Rana Sodhi, Surface and Interface Analysis, Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 595-599, January-February 2011; http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sia.3619/full
- TOF-SIMS analysis of kidney stones possibly induced by the ingetsion of melamine - containing milk products, R. Sodhi, H. Chen, S-P.Yang, B.Hu, X.Zeng, R-H.Xiao, Surface and Interface Analysis, Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 313-316, January-February 2011; http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sia.3456/full
- An X-Ray and Cathodoluminescence Study of Cassiterite (SnO2), S. Wight, E. Vicnzi, D. Meier and K. Benkstein, National Insittute for Standards and Technology and Smithsonian Institution, 2010; http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract;jsessionid=C3592527B8015F0F2D3711941ABA87B7.tomcat1?fromPage=online&aid=7842177
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts.
¿Prefiere una consulta personal Show local contacts