- Nominal lifetime: 60 000 hours. This reduces the cost of ownership and eliminates retrofit expenses.
- Color temperature: Daylight temperature (5 700°K) for high-fidelity image colors.
- Light intensity with f=250 mm: 80 000 Lux. When switched on, they instantly deliver full light output and the heat generated is almost imperceptible.
- Ecologically sound: There is no UV or infrared emission.
- 2× LEDs: Delivers two light paths, which together give shadow-free light output to the surgical site, especially in the deepest cavities.
- Size: Small and compact, they allow attractive microscope design approaches.
LEDs are bright, cost-effective, and ecologically sound.
The benchmark for image sharing and documentation. "Dentists who can visualize their skills gain trust!"
- Integrated HD video system with 1080 × 720p (MPEG-4)
- Integrated HD camera for 3-megapixel still images (jpg)
- Storage on SD memory card
- Playback function of video and photo
- Thumbnail view
- Onscreen menu
- Camera operation via IR remote control or recording hard keys on the microscope
Large selection of binocular tubes
to suit every dentist's working preferences and specialization
- Binocular tube 0-180° with ErgoMod Dent (large image)
- Binocular tube 0-180°
- Binocular tube inclined 45°
- Binocular tube inclined 45° with ErgoWedge
- Binocular tube inclined
- Binocular tube 5-25°
- Binocular tube 30-150°
*images top down
Variety of stand solutions
to accommodate the dentist's preferences and to fit into every dental practice
- Leica F12: Floor stand solution
- Leica FP12: Floor plate solution
- Leica W12: Wall mount solution
- Leica C12: Ceiling mount solution