They are fast, vibration-free due to their small size, and they offer exceptional versatility. These outstanding features are characteristic for Leica Microsystems fast filter wheels for excitation, attenuation and emission control. Their short switchover times render them suitable even for highly complex applications such as FRET or CA++ imaging (Fura2).
- High-speed excitation, attenuation and emission control
- 24ms switching time (adjacent position)
- Minimal vibration
- Small and compact design
- Synchronized high-speed control through powerful hard- and software solutions (Leica AF6000 E, AF6000, AF6500 and AF7000)
- Acquisition speed: 31 fps
- Flexible for different set-ups - five position discs with filters
- Motorized slider that can be inserted either into the adapter of the Leica EL6000, into the microscope stand or into a special c-mount for emission control
- Up to four sliders can be adapted simultaneously
- Prefabricated application packages for standard fluorescence, Fura2 and FRET
Leica Microsystems advanced ultrafast filter wheels ensure accurate imaging
The fluorescence filters are lightweight and small in diameter, allowing extremely fast filter switching and minimal vibration.
Excitation and emission light can be selected in just 24 milliseconds (acquisition speed: 31 fps), and individual excitation colors can be attenuated just as quickly.
Tailor-made application packages – even for highly complex life science experiments – are available. Software control is accomplished via either Leica Application Suite or the Leica