Leica Microsystems` traditional and digital microscopy solutions for clinical and life science research applications focus on the user. You can expect detail-enhancing clarity from exceptional optics and all-day comfort from advanced ergonomics.
Leica’s clinical microscopes help you see all the finest details required for a precise and accurate diagnosis, while helping you achieve high-quality results in your scientific research.
Leica Microsystems takes responsibility for Clinical Microscopy Solutions from Leica Biosystems
What will change?
Sales responsibility for clinical microscopy solutions is transferred as of January 2020.
- Seamless transition: Solutions are produced by Leica Microsystems
- Orders will be processed and delivered on time by Leica Microsystems
- Full service and maintainance with continuity during and after the transfer
Why use Leica microscopes for Clinical Microscopy?
- Experience optimal ergonomic operation of a microscope thanks to symmetrical layout of coaxial drive and focus knobs
- Change slides and adjust focus and position of the stage with one hand
- Stage is rounded with no protruding edges. The entire stage design is compact and requires minimal space
- The stage plate is built to last. The surface is made of a durable, hard ceramic that is built to take years of demanding use
Are you looking for solutions for Pharmaceutical & Chemical Engineering, Research & Development, or Pathology Microscopy?
Clinical Microscopy Products
Filter by Area of Application
sCMOS Microscope Camera
12 MP stand-alone microscope camera to capture, document, and share images in seconds
Increase work efficiency with Leica DM4 B & DM6 B upright digital research microscopes.
Uniquely Ergonomic System Microscope
Ergonomic System Microscopes for Complex Clinical Applications
Ergonomic optical microscope systems for routine and research applications
Uniquely Ergonomic System Microscopes With Intelligent Automation
About Leica Clinical Microscopy Solutions
Leica DM Microscopes are designed for accurate clinical diagnostics. While they are ideal for routine tasks, there is no compromise in the performance or range of features for more advanced techniques. With a rugged, solid design combined with excellent optics, Leica DM Microscopes can be equipped with a full range of accessories. Leica can truly personalize a microscope to an individual user’s unique needs.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009