In addition to Phase Contrast and Brightfield illumination, the DM IL features unique Integrated Modulation Contrast (IMC) from Leica without the need for special objectives.
Available for 10x, 20x, 32x, and 40x magnification.
Equipped with a 3 position fluorescence slider, the DMIL is capable of capturing brilliant fluorescence images. Confidently overlay multiple fluorescence images due to zero pixel shift technology.
Easily add another slider to image more fluorochromes.
With a long working distance the standard DM IL microscope allows you to conveniently monitor large cell culture flasks.
If your cell production reaches the next level, DM IL Cell Factory is the right choice. With a transmitted light arm of 480 mm, large multilayer vessels with up to 10 chambers can be checked—even using fluorescence.
Your current DM IL can be upgraded later to accommodate large scale cell production.
Please contact your local sales representative for further information.
Live cell imaging
When observing living cells under a microscope, it’s essential to maintain optimal conditions for the organisms. Leica Microsystems offers a wide range of accessories for any application, so the environmental conditions can be controlled easily during one experiment.
A broad portfolio of digital cameras for brightfield and fluorescence documentation complements the DM IL LED imaging system.
Together with powerful LAS X software, any desired task in your workflow can be supported, from simple documentation up to live cell imaging of your cells.
Relaxed and comfortable
The ergonomic design of controls such as the focus dial, brightness controller, condenser height adjustment, objective nosepiece, and XY stage adjustment allows the user to comfortably work and manipulate their sample.
The microscope can even adapt to different users with height-adjustable stages and ergo tubes with variable height.
Product life of 50,000 hours
High-intensity, high-contrast 5W LED illumination with a product life of 50,000 hours provides a constant color temperature. This makes documentation of your results remarkably easy and reliable. The brightness of the LED automatically adjusts to the contrast method which reduces the time needed for manual interactions.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221