The LAS X Widefield Systems are ideal for applications in fluorescence microscopy and image analysis including live cell time-lapse experiments, multi-positioning, z-stacking and deconvolution.
The versatile, fully integrated solutions offer harmony between hardware and software and combine the ultimate speed, reliability, and facilities for experiment design, analysis, and operational convenience.
For highly demanding applications, the LAS X Widefield Systems offers high-speed acquisition, TIRF, Fura2, FRET SE, Screening, Ca2+ and ratio imaging, and peripheral triggering.
The Ease-of-use Software
Real Time Acquisition in 3D
3D visualization in real time
- Graphic card based processing for smooth and fast motion of 3D volumes in real time
- Brilliant 3D image quality for use in presentations
- Zoom, rotate and move 3D volumes via mouse buttons and mouse wheel
- Apply a spin to your 3D volume by mouse
- User defined interactive shadow projection to emphasize three dimensional structures
- Interactive shadow projection available for all projection modes including transparent projection
- Stereo display mode for 3D monitors and shutter glasses, polarization goggles and display as anaglyph
- Powerful clipping tool for channel specific user defined segmentations
- Sophisticated key frame based movie editor to generate spectacular 3D movies
See more of the links you’ve been missing
With the new GPU powered navigation tool that acts like a GPS for your cells, LAS X Navigator ensures that you always have a clear roadmap to brilliant data.