As You Like It
Get the acquisition modalities you need for your specific sample with the choice of two cameras: The monochrome DFC7000 GT for demanding fluorescence applications, or the color DFC7000 T developed for both brightfield and fluorescence imaging.
- Monitor fluorochromes like DAPI, FITC up to Cy7, with highly sensitive sensors that can detect signals even in the near-infrared range.
- Faithful color fidelity with the DFC7000 T uses advanced color interpolation to maintain natural images.
- Adapt your imaging for different illumination settings with pre-defined correction matrices
This Introduction to Camera Technology helps you judge camera performance.
Big is Beautiful
Are you keen on a large field of view? These cameras provide it. Two reasons: One, each camera sensor features 2.8 megapixel with a pixel size of 4.54 µm. Two, Leica Microsystems’ latest generation objectives with low magnification and high-numerical aperture objectives. It's the combination of both that offers you the large field of view.
Large field of view
- You benefit from maintaining a wide dynamic range, because these high resolution cameras are based on a new pixel architecture
- You can speed up tile scans and mosaics in case the specimen is still too large for the provided field of view
Turbocharge Your Acquisition
Capture images at up to 40 frames per second at full resolution and 50 fps with exclusive turbo mode! These cameras will convince you with the quality and speed the state-of-the-art