Optimize your workflow
Achieve a rapid workflow for inclusion analysis. The LAS X Steel Expert software provides a smart, intuitive user interface guiding any operator easily through data acquisition and analysis. You can select the workflow that best fits your needs for multiple sample analysis, manual screening, and accreditation.
- Quickly define multiple areas on one or more samples to be scanned with a few clicks
- Save time and avoid cluttering up your laboratory or site with many analyzed samples: No need to keep and store them once complete sample data maps are acquired
- Easily apply relevant international, regional and organizational steel standards during analysis
Go quickly from overview to detailed view
Perform detailed examination of multiple non-metallic inclusions in less time with the Dual Viewer in the LAS X Steel Expert software. The Dual Viewer provides an overview of a larger sample area plus a detailed view of individual inclusions simultaneously.
Supports in difficult cases
- Even difficult analyses, such as grouped inclusions with only slight color differences, can be performed quickly as the software automatically outlines and marks specific inclusion types.
- Easily find the rating of each inclusion area and geometric parameters in the chart field of the Dual Viewer
- Perform manual measurements, which can be required sometimes, in a more straightforward way with the software tool
Stay flexible and up-to-date
The LAS X Steel Expert software offers flexibility for steel inclusion rating and analysis with the latest, updated steel standards whether international, regional, or organizational.
- Specific steel standards can be licensed, such as:
- International ISO 4967, EN 10247, and ASTM E45
- Regional DIN 50602, GB/T 10561, IS 4163, JIS G0555, KSD 0204, and SEP 1571
- Create custom-defined standards to perform analyses in accordance with organizational norms and processes
- Flexible exporting of data, such as inclusion images and thumbnails, into reports which are in excel, csv, and pdf format