Guided by Color
Quickly and precisely image your target region of interest with live aiming guidance support. The integrated EnFace™ live aiming camera displays bright, full-color images of the retina and cornea while the OCT scan head captures the full 3D depth of the tissue.
- Save time: Fast alignment allows you to increase your experiment throughput on small and large animals
- Explore deeper: Rapidly identify surface pathologies and quickly establish protocols to probe deeper into the targeted tissues
- See richer detail: Get high spatial resolution for maximum visualization
- Efficiently screen: The EnFace™ camera helps you to quickly screen animal eyes
- Publish in high quality: Brilliant, detailed fundus-view images for featuring in your research
Full Volumes in One Click
Uncover the secrets of the eye by getting the full picture with Envisu Image Guided SDOCT systems. Quickly capture the entire 3D tissue volume in exquisite detail within 3 seconds. Explore retinal layers in rich, high-resolution detail, enabling you to detect markers that indicate the earliest signs of disease. Our High Density (HD) scan management system provides you with fully customizable data scans, maximum image density, and high resolution voxels of the retina.
- Analyze HD data scans in 1000 A scan x 1000 B scan density
- Segment the layers of retina using the full volume, Diver 8-layer mouse segmentation software for early detection of pathology
- Fully registered, depth-selective fundus images are projected from OCT data, later allowing you to conduct post-imaging explorations on full volume data sets
Power Up Your Analysis
Dive deep into your data with the fast and easy-to-use Diver Analysis Software, the full-volume, automated retinal thickness analysis software for small animal models.
- Quickly and accurately identify all retinal layer boundaries in 3D. Diver is designed for global or regional analysis of the mouse retina.
- Conduct longitudinal measurements in the region of interest and compare changes in retinal layers.
- Harness the powerful automated 8-layer mouse retina segmentation and analysis tool for fast results. Diver’s template-based manual marking option provides further customized segmentation capability.
- Populate a spreadsheet for analytics and generate a report with thickness results and heat maps.
From Small to Large Animal
Image any species you want with just one flexible OCT system: The Envisu Image Guidance systems provide you flexibility by providing customized lenses to fit your needs and animal model.
Get flexibility for multi-species translational research with precision posterior and anterior imaging bores for targeting small to large animals.
Our EnFace Image Guided OCTs come with a full set of species specific imaging lenses:
- Mouse retina lens with 50 degree field of view
- Rat retina lens with 40 degree field of view
- Rabbit retina lens with 70 degree field of view
- Anterior Imaging: Select from 10 mm and 20 mm field of view anterior imaging lenses
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Fax : +1 847-236-3009
Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437 United StatesOffice Phone : 952-881-0414
D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227 United StatesOffice Phone : 410-299-2711
Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078 United StatesOffice Phone : 701-391-3333Fax : 701-364-0307
ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804 United StatesOffice Phone : 865-984-8058
Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734 United StatesOffice Phone : 713-201-8787
Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515 United StatesOffice Phone : 312-520-7600Fax : 219-662-7353
Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050 United StatesOffice Phone : 516-487-1175Fax : 516-487-1191
JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539 United StatesOffice Phone : 408-436-6336Fax : 408-439-6343
Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965 United StatesOffice Phone : 415-331-1020Fax : 415-462-5186
Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105 United StatesOffice Phone : 605-334-8655Fax : 605-334-9102
Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207 United StatesOffice Phone : 913-341-7520Fax : 913-341-2318
Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029 United StatesOffice Phone : 425-785-9993Fax : 800-832-1859
Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108 United StatesOffice Phone : 720-244-4679Fax : 303-331-8128
Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 919-309-4463Fax : 919-309-4742
DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071 United StatesOffice Phone : 954-340-2727Fax : 954-340-1221
Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640 United StatesOffice Phone : 864-242-3424